14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Друго (кажи какво)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Общо гласове : 7
Видео на седмицата

Share | 

My laptop battery died and now it won't start with the power cord. What's wrong?

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
ahstuzl999
Напредващ~
Напредващ~

Female
Брой мнения : 88
Години : 25
Дата на рег: : 20.01.2011

ПисанеЗаглавие: My laptop battery died and now it won't start with the power cord. What's wrong?   Чет Окт 27, 2011 2:34 am

The Dell Laptop Battery on my Dell Inspiron laptop died a couple of months ago even though I've only had the laptop a little over a year. Someone told me it was because I didn't condition the battery properly. Anyway I didn't have money at the time to buy a new battery so I continued running it off the power cord.

Now all of a sudden the laptop won't start or boot up at all. When I press the power button all the lights come on for 2 seconds and then they switch off leaving only the power light and blue-bluetooth light on. And nothing, no screen activity, fans, nothing.

I tried taking out the battery and booting on the power cord alone but the same thing happens.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? or should i have to change amother Laptop Battery like Acer Laptop Battery.

Върнете се в началото Go down

My laptop battery died and now it won't start with the power cord. What's wrong?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Permissions in this forum:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
 :: *Във форума има ...* :: Правила и др.-
Идете на: