АвторСъобщение
superman13

Male
Брой мнения : 17
Години : 20
Дата на рег: : 30.06.2010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Great Clubs for Golfer    Пон Юли 12, 2010 8:15 am

Great Clubs for Golfer

In comparison with the R9 club, that callaway ft-iz driver owns a bigger head, further clubface, along with lower as well as deeper-back center of gravity (CG), qualities that deliver a greater MOI for greater forgiveness along with a larger spin-rate, helping low-spin players maintain this ball with the air longer for enhanced carry along with distance. Another key variation is the shortage of Movable Weight Technologies (MWT) that's located with the unique taylormade r9 super tri driver. It provides players way more capacity to customize this ball journey along with my essential reaction was that I had been going to miss this really a bit.
I decided to set this golf club in my bag for 4 rounds coupled with x22 irons watch how it handled real course situations. About the course for you’re to begin with round with it, I felt much like the club coupled with I ended up on our honeymoon. I hit 14 away from 14 fairways and thought I located a secret weapon in this particular callaway x-20 irons. This Aldila RE*AX 60-gram tip-soft shaft honestly matches my swing exceptionally well. Over the next 3 rounds I did miss fairways needless to say, but I located myself striking way more than taylormade r9 irons usual and undoubtedly way more than I became with the original R9. I honestly enjoyed this R9, but that R9 460 fit my golf swing coupled with my performance so substantially greater. ishiner

Върнете се в началото Go down

Great Clubs for Golfer
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Permissions in this forum:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
 :: *Да се забавляваме с ...* :: Филми и сериалчета-
Идете на: